MEP Orderbook provides a decentralized way to transfer assets among chains, which can theoretically exchange all idle resources in the hands of users and support all coins. The dApp itself does not need to provide any resource pool, avoiding problems like the depletion of resource pools or certain tokens not being supported by the resource pool. The whole platform can be fully automated and will automatically adjust the circulation of tokens between chains.
The MEP Orderbook works as follows:
• The user creates an order to transfer a certain number of tokens from chain A to chain B and offers to pay a certain reward.
• MEP Orderbook locks the tokens to be transferred as well as the reward.
• MEP Orderbook displays the user’s order on the page.
• When the order taker sees the order, if they find the reward attractive and have the desired token, they can choose to take the order.
• The order taker will transfer the specified token on chain B to the order maker via MEP Order book.
• MEP will collect the transaction message and consensus to determine that the order taker has actually transferred tokens to the order maker on Chain B.
• The order taker can then request that MEP issue proof of successful transfer.
• With this credential, the order taker can go to chain A and take out the token and reward pledged by the order maker.
Through the above process, MEP Orderbook and MEP helps facilitate the order taker and order maker exchanging their resources.